30-HOUR POST-BROKER COURSE
Post-License EDUCATION At the chicago real estate school
The Post-License Course That Won’t Interrupt Your Business Schedule! Currently Discounted To $229!
If you received your license between February 1st of 2018 and August 8th of 2019, you must take the 30-hour Post-license Broker Course (plus a Sexual Harassment Prevention course) by April 30th of 2020, in order to maintain your license. CRES is here to help!
We know that your schedule is hectic, so we’ve created a course that gives you the flexibility to continue doing what you do best: sell real estate!
If you’ve been dreading signing up for the post-license course because you’re afraid you’ll lose sales and valuable time then you’ve come to the right place. With our course there is NO driving to classes, NO cancelling client meetings, and NO lost commissions. You can meet the state’s education requirements on YOUR schedule!
What Does The Course Consist Of?
The 30-hour Post-licensing Course has two parts:
- Part I is 15 hours of self-study, through an Online Learning System
- Part II is 15 hours of Live Webinars
For Part I, you’ll read text, watch videos, and take quizzes. The material is available “on demand”, so you can complete it whenever convenient for you.
For Part II, you’ll attend four 3.5-hour Webinars. It’s here that CRES sets itself apart from other schools – there are several benefits to our Webinar program…
- We offer many more choices than any other school, and you’ll choose from mornings, afternoons, evenings, or Saturdays. (See the schedule at the bottom of this page.)
- If you need to reschedule, it’s just a few clicks – whether you have an important meeting / closing, or just decide you don’t feel like doing it that day!
- Some schools charge $25 or more for rescheduling – with CRES, it’s free!
- Some schools don’t offer Webinars – instead, you either have to sit in a classroom, or spend all 15 hours clicking through screens online.
- Our Webinars are led by experienced instructors, and are highly interactive – you’ll ask questions and contribute from your experience (via text-chat interface).
Sound good? Just click here to get started! (CRES students, check your email for a discount code!)
Why Chicago Real Estate School?
The laws have changed recently, and the requirements are frankly quite confusing! Most schools expect you to figure out what you need, and to take all of the necessary actions on your own. But when you look at their websites, they have inaccuracies and outdated information! CRES is different – we will…
- check to see that you’re taking the right course.
- remind you (via email) if you still have coursework to complete.
- automatically report your course completion, then VERIFY that the state shows the updated information and confirm to you via email.
All of that, for the same price or less than most other schools! And you can use our LiveChat service (at the bottom of this page – available from early morning ’til late evening, 7 days / week) to ask one of our support experts any questions you may have about licensing. We’re here to help!
It Gets Even Better!
Oh, and by the way, did we mention that there is no final course exam? As of January 1st, 2018 IDFPR no longer requires you to pass a Post-License exam! Plus, there is NO state exam for this course! At CRES, you simply need to attend the 4 required webinar sessions, there is no testing required. There’s no risk to you!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this course licensed by IDFPR? Yes – click here to see our listing on the IDFPR website.
- Who has to take the post license course? If you received your license after January 31, 2018, but before August 9th, 2019, IDFPR requires that you take 30 hours of post-license education prior to April 30th, 2020. The course must be taken from an approved provider such as the Chicago Real Estate School.
- What exams are required for this course? You’ll be glad to know that broker license renewal in Illinois does not require any exams. At CRES, once you complete the 4 required webinar sessions you have met all of the state’s Post-License Course requirements!
- Do I have to take the post license course for every renewal? The 30-hour post-license course is only required one time, and once you pass, your information is imported directly to IDFPR. For your next renewal period (in 2022), the requirement will be 12 hours of continuing ed.
- How are the 30 hours for the post license course spent? The 30 hour post-license course is broken up into 2 segments. The initial 15-hour “topics” portion is studied online, and it reviews the required content. The second 15-hour portion must be done with an instructor, via four flexibly-scheduled webinars (see below for schedule).
- Do I have to complete Part I before starting the Part II webinars? No, you may do the webinars whether you have completed Part I or not.
- Is the time for Part I tracked? No, it is up to you to complete the 15 hours, but there is no reporting of the time.
- What kind of equipment do I need for the webinars? No special equipment is required for participation in the webinars – just a standard computer (PC or Mac), or tablet or phone, with an internet connection. No microphone or webcam necessary. You will be able to ask & answer questions during the class sessions, by typing into a box on the web page.
- Will I get a reminder for each webinar? We know how busy you are, so we’ll send you a reminder one day before the webinar, as well as one hour before it starts. Those reminders will also allow you to cancel and reschedule the webinars if needed.
- Does this course satisfy the IDFPR requirement everywhere in Illinois, or just in Chicago? This is the course that EVERYONE throughout Illinois must take before their first renewal, so yes, it is applicable everywhere in the state.
- Will my course completion be reported to IDFPR, or do I need to do something? We will automatically report your fulfillment of the course requirements, within 2 business days of your completing all four Webinar sessions. Courses that are taken on Wednesday, April 29th and Thursday, April 30th, will be reported within 2 hours of the completion of your fourth and final session, and you will be notified via email and can renew your license immediately on the IDFPR website.
Worried the webinars won’t fit into your schedule? Check out our many available times on the calendar below! Remember, the 4 required sessions can be taken IN ANY ORDER. You will select your sessions after registering (or at a later date). Click on any session to see more details about that session.
Feel free to chat with us online (using the LiveChat button at the bottom of every page of the site), or call or text us at 773-647-1830 (our extended hours are listed at the bottom of the page). You can also email us at [email protected], and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours. We look forward to having you join us soon!