30-HOUR POST-BROKER COURSE
Post-License EDUCATION At the chicago real estate school
In a hurry? Click the green “play” button below for a quick rundown of everything you need to know!
The Post-License Course That Won’t Interrupt Your Business Schedule!
NOTE: If you still need to take the Post-license course, and you’re worried about getting it done in time, THIS is the course for you. You will not find a more convenient way to take the course ANYWHERE in Illinois. Self-study, plus four Webinars (numerous dates / times to choose from for each!), no test, you’re done. Read all about it below, or if you’re in a hurry, just click “Register” to get signed up immediately.
Looking for a hassle-free way to meet the 30-hour post-license education requirement?
We know that your schedule is hectic, so we’ve created a course that gives you the flexibility to continue doing what you do best: sell real estate!
If you’ve been dreading signing up for the post-license course because you’re afraid you’ll lose sales and valuable time then you’ve come to the right place. With our course there is NO driving to classes, NO cancelling client meetings, and NO lost commissions. You can meet the state’s education requirements on YOUR schedule!
The Chicago Real Estate School is the only IDFPR-licensed Chicago school that allows brokers to meet the state requirement for post-license education with only 4 flexibly-scheduled online webinars. (See schedule at bottom of page.)
Why Chicago Real Estate School?
Thousands of satisfied students have trusted the Chicago Real Estate School over the years for their pre-licensing and post-licensing education. We pride ourselves on an excellent student experience from start to finish. But don’t take our word for it – ask our graduates! You can find reviews on this website, Google, Yelp, and Facebook. You’ll see that we “walk our talk”. Also, it is important to note that our 30-hour Post-License class is fully approved by the Illinois Department of Financial & Professional Regulation (IDFPR).
We understand that you don’t want to block time out of your day to fight traffic, drive across town, find parking, and take a state required class (not to mention the sales you might lose while doing this). So we’ve made it possible for you to take the required education from the convenience of your office or home! This also allows us to keep our Post-License course affordable, while offering instruction from top-notch professionals.
What Makes Us Different?
Our Flex Webinar Scheduling means that you create your own schedule. (See selections at bottom of page.) Chicago Real Estate School is the only Chicago school that allows brokers to meet the post-license “interactive” instruction requirement with only 4 flexibly-scheduled webinars. But it’s not like other webinars you may have attended: YOU will pick when to attend each session, from among dozens of choices. If you need to reschedule because of an appointment or closing, no problem! Cancelling and rescheduling takes just a few clicks.The other 15 hours of the 30-hour course are self study, and can be done online at your convenience.
At the Chicago Real Estate School, we believe in doing business the right way. Our course price is all-inclusive, and there are no hidden fees. Tuition is $229, and includes:
- Immediate online access to the 15 hour Topics portion
- The remaining 15 hour Applied Measurement course via Flex Webinar Scheduling
Webinar session space is limited and spots are filling up quickly!
It Gets Even Better!
Oh, and by the way, did we mention that there is no final course exam? As of January 1st, 2018 IDFPR no longer requires you to pass a Post-License exam! Plus, there is NO state exam for this course! At CRES, you simply need to attend the 4 required webinar sessions, there is no testing required. There’s no risk to you!
P.S. – If you took your Pre-License Broker course with CRES, you may be eligible for a discount – please call or email us for details.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this course licensed by IDFPR? Yes – click here to see our listing on the IDFPR website.
- Who has to take the post license course? If you received your license after January 31, 2016, IDFPR requires that you take 30 hours of post-license education prior to April 30th, 2018. The course must be taken from an approved provider such as the Chicago Real Estate School.
- What exams are required for this course? You’ll be glad to know that broker license renewal in Illinois does not require any exams. At CRES, once you complete the 4 required webinar sessions you have met all of the state’s Post-License Course requirements!
- Do I have to take the post license course for every renewal? The 30-hour post-license course is only required one time, and once you pass, your information is imported directly to IDFPR. For your next renewal period (in 2020), the requirement will be 12 hours of continuing ed.
- How are the 30 hours for the post license course spent? The 30 hour post-license course is broken up into 2 segments. The initial 15-hour “topics” portion is studied online, and it reviews the required content. The second 15-hour portion must be done with an instructor, via four flexibly-scheduled webinars (see below for schedule).
- Do I have to complete Part I before starting the Part II webinars? No, you may do the webinars whether you have completed Part I or not.
- Is the time for Part I tracked? No, it is up to you to complete the 15 hours, but there is no reporting of the time.
- What kind of equipment do I need for the webinars? No special equipment is required for participation in the webinars – just a standard computer (PC or Mac), or tablet or phone, with an internet connection. No microphone or webcam necessary. You will be able to ask & answer questions during the class sessions, by typing into a box on the web page.
- Will I get a reminder for each webinar? We know how busy you are, so we’ll send you a reminder one day before the webinar, as well as one hour before it starts. Those reminders will also allow you to cancel and reschedule the webinars if needed.
- Does this course satisfy the IDFPR requirement everywhere in Illinois, or just in Chicago? This is the course that EVERYONE throughout Illinois must take before their first renewal, so yes, it is applicable everywhere in the state.
- Will my course completion be reported to IDFPR, or do I need to do something? We will automatically report your fulfillment of the course requirements, within 2 business days of your completing all four Webinar sessions. Courses that are taken on Sunday, April 29th and Monday, April 30th, will be reported within 2 hours of the completion of your fourth and final session, and you will be notified via email and can renew your license immediately on the IDFPR website.