30-HOUR POST-BROKER COURSE
Post-License EDUCATION At the chicago real estate school
The Post-License Course That Won’t Interrupt Your Business Schedule!
Looking for a hassle-free way to meet the 30-hour post-license education requirement?
We know that your schedule is hectic, so we’ve created a course that gives you the flexibility to continue doing what you do best: sell real estate!
If you’ve been dreading signing up for the post-license course because you’re afraid you’ll lose sales and valuable time then you’ve come to the right place. With our course there is NO driving to classes, NO cancelling client meetings, and NO lost commissions. You can meet the state’s education requirements on YOUR schedule!
The Chicago Real Estate School is the only Chicago school that allows brokers to meet the state requirement for post-license education with only 4 flexibly-scheduled online webinars. (See schedule at bottom of page.)
Right now, for a limited time, we are running an “Early Bird” pricing special! See below for details!
Why Chicago Real Estate School?
Thousands of satisfied students have trusted the Chicago Real Estate School over the years for their pre-licensing and post-licensing education. We pride ourselves on an excellent student experience from start to finish. But don’t take our word for it – ask our graduates! You can find reviews on this website, Google, Yelp, and Facebook. You’ll see that we “walk our talk”. Also, it is important to note that our 30-hour Post-License class is fully approved by the Illinois Department of Financial & Professional Regulation (IDFPR).
We understand that you don’t want to block time out of your day to fight traffic, drive across town, find parking, and take a state required class (not to mention the sales you might lose while doing this). So we’ve made it possible for you to take the required education from the convenience of your office or home! This also allows us to keep our Post-License course affordable, while offering instruction from top-notch professionals.
What Makes Us Different?
Our Flex Webinar Scheduling means that you create your own schedule. (See selections at bottom of page.) Chicago Real Estate School is the only Chicago school that allows brokers to meet the post-license “interactive” instruction requirement with only 4 flexibly-scheduled webinars. But it’s not like other webinars you may have attended: YOU will pick when to attend each session, from among dozens of choices. If you need to reschedule because of an appointment or closing, no problem! Cancelling and rescheduling takes just a few clicks.The other 15 hours of the 30-hour course are self study, and can be done online at your convenience.
At the Chicago Real Estate School, we believe in doing business the right way. Our course price is all-inclusive, and there are no hidden fees. Tuition is $229, and includes:
- Immediate online access to the 15 hour Topics portion
- The remaining 15 hour Applied Measurement course via Flex Webinar Scheduling
- Hard copy text upon request
Don’t wait, THIS WEEK ONLY we are offering an early bird registration rate of $199! As of midnight on December 15th, registration will go up to $229. Enter the code “post-earlybird” at checkout to get this special rate!
Webinar session space is limited and spots are filling up quickly!
It Gets Even Better!
The testing process at Chicago Real Estate School makes it easier than ever to complete your post-license course! You may sign up for a testing time at one of our 3 locations, at a variety of times and dates.
Oh, and by the way, did we mention that at CRES we give you unlimited chances to take the final course exam? Plus, there is NO state exam for this course! You can take the course exam as many times as you need until you pass, at no extra charge. There’s no risk to you!
P.S. – If you took your Pre-License Broker course with CRES, you get an even bigger discount on your Post License course with us! Your discounted course rate is only $189! Check your email for the coupon code!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who has to take the post license course? If you received your license after January 31, 2016, IDFPR requires that you take 30 hours of post-license education prior to April 30th, 2018. The course must be taken from an approved provider such as the Chicago Real Estate School.
- What exams are required for this course? You’ll be glad to know that broker license renewal in Illinois does not require a state exam, merely passing the course exam. At CRES, we give you unlimited chances to take the final course exam, at no additional charge!
- When and where can I take the test? The course test is administered at all 3 of our Chicago locations, at a variety of times and days. If you don’t live in the Chicago area, we do offer test proctoring at a variety of locations.
- Do I have to take the post license course for every renewal? The 30-hour post-license course is only required one time, and once you pass, your information is imported directly to IDFPR. For your next renewal period (in 2020), the requirement will be 12 hours of continuing ed.
- How are the 30 hours for the post license course spent? The 30 hour post-license course is broken up into 2 segments. The initial 15-hour topics portion can be studied online and reviews the required content. The second 15-hour portion must be done with an instructor. Chicago Real Estate School is the only Chicago school that allows brokers to meet the state requirement for post-license instructor education with only 4 flexibly-scheduled webinars.
- What kind of equipment do I need for the webinars? No special equipment is required for participation in the webinars – just a standard computer (PC or Mac) with an internet connection. It’s an interactive application, leveraging the best online webinar service available. You will be able to ask questions during the class sessions, though you’ll find that the information is quick and easy to learn.
- Will I get a reminder for each webinar? We know how busy you are, so we’ll send you a reminder one day before the webinar, as well as one hour before it starts. Those reminders will also allow you to cancel and reschedule the webinars if needed.
- Can I get a hardcopy of the book? We understand that some people prefer to learn with a printed textbook. If this is you, we are happy to provide you with a hard copy of the text upon request, at no extra charge.
Worried the webinars won’t fit into your schedule? Check out our many available times on the calendar below! Remember, the 4 required sessions can be taken IN ANY ORDER. You will select your sessions after registering (or at a later date).
Are you looking for webinars that start in December? While our current course offerings begin in January, if we have anough interest we will add sessions starting in December. If you are interested in December webinars, email firstname.lastname@example.org!