For implementation of the New Remote Testing for Illinois Real Estate, candidates will be able to start scheduling for remote proctoring on Friday, October 15, 2021
Candidates will be able to start taking Remote Proctored exams on Saturday, October 16, 2021
New PSI landing page: https://www.psiexams.com/ilre
Frequently Asked Questions:
How will I get my score report?
Score reports will be emailed to candidates after the exam. A paper copy will no longer be provided after the exam.
Are students allowed to have a calculator? What about scratch paper for the math problems?
No to both. There is an online calculator available.
Is testing available 24/7 for the remote option?
Can students test their system before paying to ensure it qualifies?
What are the system requirements?
PSI Bridge is compatible with any modern Windows or Mac OS X computers with a working webcam, microphone, and internet connection. The compatibility check tool will ensure the candidate’s system meets the following technical requirements (hardware and software) for their recorded exam session:
- Operating System Supported: Windows 7 and later; 32bit (x86) and 64bit (x64)
- Browsers Supported: PSI Secure Lock-down Browser
- Browser Settings: Browser must accept third-party cookies for the duration of the exam ONLY
- Webcam/Microphone: Minimum VGA 640 x 480 resolution, enabled built in or external microphone
- Bandwidth: Minimum 400 kb/s download and upload
- Hardware Requirements: 2GB RAM Memory; 1 GB Free Disk Space, minimum 1368×768 screen resolution
Do students lose one of their 4 attempts for technical difficulties?
No, they will reschedule at no charge.
Can students combine in-person and remote between the 4 attempts?
How is the exam proctored?
- During the administration of the exam, communication between the proctor and candidate is limited to type chat.
- The proctor can view and hear the candidate, but the candidate cannot view or hear the proctor.
- PSI proctors can use built-in automation features when they encounter suspicious behaviors
- Proctors have the ability to pause the exam, revoke access to the exam, or end the exam.
Remote Testing Policies per PSI
- You may not speak with anyone during the exam.
- You may not have any paper or study materials in the testing area.
- You may not discuss, reproduce, or attempt to reproduce exam questions or items after the exam with other candidates or on social media.
- You may not use a cell phone during the exam.
- You may not take photos during the exam.
- You may not wear headphones, earbuds, or smart enabled devices.
- You are not allowed to have food or drink at any time during your exam.
- You are not allowed to use the restroom.
I need to reschedule my exam
You may reschedule your examination appointment at no charge once online at http://schedule.psiexams.com/ilre or by calling PSI at 855-340-3893 at least two business days prior to the scheduled testing session. (See the following table.)
|If your examination is scheduled for…||You must contact PSI by 3:00PM Central Time by the previous…|