Begin launching a successful Real Estate career! Our online & classroom courses are here to get you started!
Note: this page is current as of Sunday, August 14th, 2022
CHICAGO REAL ESTATE SCHOOL: South Classroom Location
Earn Your Illinois Real Estate License
Need a convenient location to take real estate classes in Illinois, specifically the South-Chicago suburbs? The Chicago Real Estate School (CRES) offers real estate classes for Illinois at our South location. Select the real estate class that will elevate your career to the next level. With professional instruction and resources, you receive the support you need to pass the Illinois Real Estate Exam and earn your license.
Real Estate Agent Classes in Chicago
There are a wide variety of reasons to take part in our in-class real estate school at the new CRES location:
- Prominently located in Pilsen and the Creative Industries District on Cermak Avenue, 2 blocks east of Halsted and I-90/94 and near McCormick Place. Abundant on-site and street parking.
Parking and Transportation
Traveling to the new CRES location is easy and we have easily accessible real estate classes for all of Chicago.
- The Cermak-South Station is a 12 minute walk from the building (.6 miles).
- Halsted station is a 14 minutes walk & is located .7 miles away.
- Commuter Rail: Halstead Station Commuter Rail (Burlington Northern-Santa Fe Railway Line) is a 13 minute walk (.7 miles)
- Commuter Rail: Chicago LaSalle Station Commuter Rail (Rock Island District Line) 6 minute Drive (2 miles)
- Abundant on-site & street parking
Not interested in attending in-person and are seeking online real estate classes for Illinois licensure? We have online options available! CRES also provides real estate school Spanish classes with instruction, a two-day review webinar, a 45-hour post license course, and more!
How to Become a Real Estate Agent in Illinois
The first step toward earning your Illinois real estate license is to enroll in a 75-hour Broker Pre-license Course with CRES. From there, you will pass the Illinois Real Estate Exam and begin the process of obtaining your license by finding a sponsoring broker.