Begin launching a successful Real Estate career! Our online & classroom courses are here to get you started!
Note: this page is current as of Thursday, February 22nd, 2024
CHICAGO REAL ESTATE SCHOOL: PARK RIDGE LOCATION
Earn Your Illinois Real Estate License
Need a convenient location to take real estate classes in Illinois, specifically the Chicago suburbs? The Chicago Real Estate School (CRES) offers real estate classes for Illinois at our Park Ridge location. Select the real estate class that will elevate your career to the next level. With professional instruction and resources, you receive the support you need to pass the Illinois Real Estate Exam and earn your license.
Real Estate Agent Classes in Chicago
There are a wide variety of reasons to take part in our in-class real estate school at the Park Ridge CRES location:
- Located northwest of downtown Chicago, Park Ridge’s small-town charm is evidenced in its picturesque parks, excellent schools, and unique shops. Honored with a Tree City USA designation from The National Arbor Day Foundation, Park Ridge’s famous tree-lined streets add to the ambiance of this growing community, which is known for being affordable with impeccably maintained homes. Visit the CRES Park Ridge location and prepare for your Illinois broker license in a beautiful community.
- Have you searched for “real estate classroom courses near”? Look no further than our Park Ridge campus. The city has one of the most desirable residential districts for families in the Chicago area. The iconic Pickwick Theater, an art-deco masterpiece, serves as the cornerstone for entertainment in the community and is a foundation of the Uptown Park Ridge shopping district.
- The Uptown, known for its famous shops and trendy restaurants is one of several shopping districts conveniently located near other popular Chicago neighborhoods including South Park, Village Green, and Dee Park. Park Ridge boasts its share of famous citizens including former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, actor Harrison Ford, and artist Grant Wood. Spot a celebrity or simply enjoy an evening of fine dining while in town for your course.
Parking and Transportation
Traveling to the CRES Park Ridge location is easy and we have easily accessible real estate classes for all of Chicago.
- Conveniently located inside Keller Williams.
- Close distance to O’Hare Airport.
- Located near major expressways, the Chicago Transit Authority (CTA), and Metra trains.
- Easily Accessible from the Yellow Line.
- For those driving, there is a parking lot available.
Not interested in attending in-person and are seeking online real estate classes for Illinois licensure? We have online options available! CRES also provides real estate school Spanish classes with instruction, a two-day review webinar, a 45-hour post license course, and more!
How to Become a Real Estate Agent in Illinois
The first step toward earning your Illinois real estate license is to enroll in a 75-hour Broker Pre-license Course with CRES. From there, you will pass the Illinois Real Estate Exam and begin the process of obtaining your license by finding a sponsoring broker.