15 hours of interactive online study.
2 Textbook Versions: PDF and Audiobook
Flashcard Module, with Over 600 Terms & Definitions!
50-question Final Exam
Leasing Agent Course Offered by Chicago Real Estate School
Have you ever considered a career in residential leasing in Chicago? Our extensive leasing agent classes offer you the steps you need to take to accomplish your goal of becoming a Chicago leasing agent. Chicago Real Estate School provides online leasing agent courses so you can complete your leasing agent classes in the comfort of your own home.
Leasing Agent Courses Online
Our residential leasing agent course is delivered entirely online. After completing the leasing agent course, you’ll have an understanding in:
- Basic residential leasing agent provisions
- Fundamentals in marketing and advertising
- Elements of owner-tenant laws
- Aspects surrounding the process of leasing, as well as
- Environmental issues
- Equal opportunity leasing
Illinois Leasing Agent Requirements
In order to successfully complete online leasing agent courses and become a residential leasing agent, you must have the following:
- Be a minimum of 18 years old.
- Passed a 4-year high school course or equivalent course that has been approved by the Illinois State Board of Education.
- Complete 15 hours of leasing agent classes.
- Pass the Illinois leasing agent exam.
If you are interested in obtaining your Leasing Agent license we promise a great experience throughout.